- 358 built-in stitches with 3 fonts
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- Superior Feed System (SFS)
- 7-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD full color touchscreen
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- Maximum stitch width 7mm
- Maximum stitch length 5mm
- Moveable i-height screen
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 8 pure white LEDs
- 170 Built-in embroidery designs
- 24 Stippling designs
- 10 Fonts with European characters
- 2 & 3 Letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size 200mm x 200mm
- Design transfer options: ATA PC card, USB memory key, CD-Rom drive, Direct PC Connection
- Embroidery sewing speed: 60-800spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF and .JEF+
- Editing functions: Enlarge/reduce, rotation, turn-over, combine, drag & drop, re-editing, zoom, arc
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling by units of 1, 10, and 100
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread Brand selection: Gutermann, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler, and Janome
- Available hoops: Free Arm 2” x 2” , Standard 5” x 4” , Square 8” x 8” , AcuFil Quilting 5.5” x 8” , Macro 8” x 11”, Rectangular 5.5” x 8”, Hat Hoop Insert (optional)
MOVEABLE I-HEIGHT SCREEN
It's the biggest, most colorful screen ever made by Janome. It's also the only one that moves. With the push of a button, you can move the screen up or down to find your best height and see every stitch in true color.
The Rolling Linear Motion Guide moves the embroidery hoop with an accuracy never before seen in the home embroidery market. Janome used the same technology found in industrial desktop robots in the design for the MC 11000.
EXTRA WIDE WORK AREA
With the screen in the up position you get more than 9 inches (234mm) of working space to the right of the needle. This is the largest arm and bed space of any home embroidery machine.
SUPERIOR DATA TRANSFER
Import and export designs using many methods.
- Direct PC connection
- ATA PC Card
- USB memory device
- Otional USB CD drive (read only)
- Optional wireless StitchLink
The PcFolder Tool accesses designs on your computer as if they were just in another folder on your Memory Craft 11000.
POWERFUL ON-BOARD EDITING
Bring in designs from multiple sources. Cut, copy, paste, flip, rotate, rescale, zoom in and see your layout in 3D. Everything is in bright, true colors. The giant i-height screen makes it simple to drag and drop.
LARGEST SQUARE EMBROIDERY HOOP
Square is the best shape for embroidery, and the Memory Craft 11000 has the largest Square Hoop on the market at 8 inches x 8 inches (200 x 200 mm). There's also a Standard hoop at 5 inches x 4 inches (126 x 110 mm), plus two optional hoops: Macro 8 inches x 11 inches (200 x 280 mm) and Free Arm 2 inches x 2 inches (50 x 50 mm).
TIME SAVING FEATURES
The Memory Craft 11000 is loaded with features to make your sewing faster and easier. Features like the programmable thread cutter, independent bobbin winding, automatic needle threader and a knee lift.