The Juki MO-654DE serger is a 2-needle, 2/3/4-thread overlock machine with differential feed and micro safety switch.
The Juki MO645DE is a great serger that many have found to be an amazing machine. Part of the Pearl series, this model allows the use of 2, 3 or 4 threads and comes with a micro safety-switch. Construct garments like lingerie, swimwear or athletic-wear with simple ease, using any thread of your choice.
The Juki MO654DE serger is capable of working with the latest fabrics and almost any decorative thread, making it a versatile addition to your sewing room. For easy threading, simply follow the color-coded guides along the body of the machine.
To make seamwork easier for beginners or experienced alike, Juki has included a built-in guide for seams that you can follow. To cut fabric consistently and smoothly while sewing, the lower knife and upper knife combo works in tandem through a dedicated drive.
If rolled hems are your weakness, the Juki MO645DE is here to help. Rolled hems are made much easier – just flip a switch and go!
For increased versatility on your project, the stitch length can be adjusted with the provided dial. You can adjust tension similarly with the provided tension dial (1-rotation).
All the overlock/flatlock features are available with this model, namely the 5-thread safety stitch, 4-thread overlock, 3-thread flatlock, 3-thread (4mm) narrow overlock, 3-thread rolled hem, 3-thread overlock, 2-thread rolled hem, and 2-thread overcast. The presser feet snap on and off to make switching them out easier.
The Juki warranty on the Juki MO654DE includes electrical parts for 2 years, mechanical parts for 5 years, and labor for 90 days to cover any adjustments that may need to be made.
The Juki MO654DE - A Hard-Working Versatile Serger!
- Sewing speed: max 1,500 spm
- Number of threads: 2/3/4 threads
- Needle: household machine size 11 or 14
- Overlocking width:
- Left needle: 6mm
- Right needle: 4mm
- Rolled hem: 2mm
- Stitch length: 1-4mm (Standard: 2.5mm) / Rolled Hem: 1 - 1.5mm
- Differential Feed: 0.7 : 2.0 Ratio
- Tension: Industrial Type Dial / 1 Rotation
- Built-In Rolled Hemming: Right (Narrow) or Left (Wide) Needle / 2 or 3 Thread
- Flat Lock: Right or Left Needle / 2 or 3 Thread
- Universal presser foot: tape, ribbon, narrow elastic application
- Presser foot lift: 5mm
- Dimensions: 270mm (w) × 345mm (d) × 295mm (H)
- Weight: 7 kg (15 lbs.)
- Foot controller
- Lower knife
- 2/3 thread converter
- Spool caps
- Cleaning brush
- Needle threader
- Needle box
- Small/large screwdriver
- Accessory bag
- Dust cover
- Foot control/power cord
- Instruction manual
- Color-coded threading guides throughout the machine make threading easy and efficient
- Adjustable stitch length within the range of 1 -4mm by turning the knob conveniently located on the right-hand exterior of the machine
- 1-rotation thread tension dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment
- Adjustable differential feed is controlled and adjusted by turning the knob conveniently located on the right-hand exterior of the machine
- Lower knife adjustment knob adjusts the lower knife quickly to change the width of fabric in the seam allowance, for perfect seams and rolled edges
- Heavy-duty knife system operates with dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting of light to heavy weight fabrics
- Upper and lower loopers are industrial strength for durability and handle a full range of decorative threads
- Automatic rolled hemming can be created with built-in fingertip control; there is no need to change the foot or plate
- Sewing light gives optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas
- Multi-purpose foot is equipped with a slotted tape guide for sewing woven tape, elastic, sequins and ribbon
- 2/3 thread converter is easy to install and allows 1 needle thread and one lower looper thread for securing overedging
- Sewing width gauge takes the guesswork out of seam allowances and is conveniently located on the guard cover