Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 3
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call (616) 361-5484 for more information.
Project the image of an embroidery on your hooped fabric for easy placement. See where your embroidery is to generally place a design on your project, or easily match multiple hoopings to create embroideries at the ideal size. You can use the precise positioning feature to fine-tune for absolutely perfect placement.
Stitch projection enables you to easily preview whatever you plan to stitch on the fabric. Or you can easily align your stitching with an overlay of helpful lines with adjustable angles and grids of adjustable sizes in sewing mode. Achieve perfectly placed stitching while saving precious time.
Artificial Intelligence Technology
Create a 9mm stitch completely from scratch so you always have the right stitch for your project, or edit one of the many built-in stitches to customize a stitch for unlimited creativity.
Guided Pictogram Stitch Technique
Use the new patented stitch technique, Guided Pictogram, to easily make large motifs while the machine guides you every step of the way. Simply sew until the machine automatically stops and then let the projected guide show you where and when to pivot your fabric until you are done.
Get creative with seamless cloud-based navigation between your machine screen, laptop and mobile.
A 90-day free trial of mySewnet PLATINUM Subscription is included.
Access thousands of beautiful ready-made embroidery designs on mySewnet Library plus a live feed of new, free projects, designs and more via mySewnet Blog. Download the free app that connects your phone to your machine. Digitize photos on the go, get live machine updates and more.
Integrated Dual Feed Technology
Feeds fabric from both the top and bottom for effortlessly sewing multiple layers of fabric or specialty fabrics, eliminating the need for a separate dual feed presser foot.
- Specialty Embroidery Attachment Capabilities
- Industry's Largest Embroidery Area
- Hoop Scanning
- Design Positioning
- Most Built-In Specialty Technique Designs
- Create Shape
- Create Applique
- Embroider Buttonholes and Decorative Stitches in the Hoop
- Automatic Jump Stitch Trim
- Customize Embroidery Designs
- Basting Options
- High Embroidery Speed
- Welcome to Embroidery Stitch-Out
- Four Embroidery Hoops Included
- Hoop Positions
- Thread Database in Machine
- Exclusive Stitch Techniques
- Enhanced Fabric Feed
- Extensive Selection of Built-In Stitches
- deLuxe™ Stitch System
- EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Feature
- Free-Motion Settings
- Tapering on Decorative Stitches
- Stitch Positioning
- 37 Needle Positions
- Stitch Repeat
- Stitch Balance
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes
- Sewing Functions
- Stitch Density
- Sew with Embroidery Unit On
- Mirror Image of Stitches
- Stitch-Width Safety
- Twin Needle Program
- Stitch Restart
- JoyOS ADVISOR™
- Needle Piercing Power
- Machine Set-Up Wizard
- Straight Stitch Plate and Sensor
- Bright Work Light
- Extra Large Touch Screen
- Large Working Area
- Quick Help
- Large Thread Spool Capability
- Large Bobbins
- Fully Automatic Needle Threader
- Personalized On-Screen Experience
- Save Current State
- Bobbin Winding
- Accessory Tray with Customized Compartments
- Two USB Ports
- Reads Multiple Design Formats
- Inch/Centimeter Ruler on Base Plate
- Designed and Engineered in Sweden
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors
- Jam-Proof Rotary Hook
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift
- Embroidery Unit Case Included