Learn why this innovative machine is the latest & greatest thing for sewing, quilting, embroidery, crafting and scrapbooking.
When: Wednesday December 2
We would like to know how many people to expect, so use the form at the bottom of this page to let us know you're coming.
The secret to ScanNCut’s amazing versatility lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner, making ScanNCut the only cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos or hand drawn sketches, and turn them into unique cutting designs, without the need or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges.
ScanNCut is perfect for those who have a passion for creating one-of-a-kind crafts and projects:
- Sewers — Easily cut fabric pieces; draw in sewing guidelines and add a seam allowance.
- Quilters — Create custom quilt blocks and cut several fabric pieces at a time. Revolutionize the way you craft and create, with ScanNCut.
- Embroiderers - Easily cut out your applique designs and then use them with your embroidery machine
- DIY/Crafters — Easily create patterns and cut materials to use in any crafting or DIY project.
- Scrapbookers and Paper Crafters — No longer be limited by cartridges! Cut personalized elements, like handwriting, to make projects your own.
- Mixed Media Artists — Unlimited creative potential with the ability to cut a variety of surfaces and materials.
Watch these videos of just a couple of the impressive ways you can use the ScanNcut
| Cutting Appliques
|| Cutting Fabric