Take a dive into creativity and bring out your inner artist as you explore the many fun features of the Viking Sapphire 930 sewing machine. Your collage will come to life as you add some the exquisite decorative stitches of the Sapphire to your creation. Learn yarn couching and explore some free motion as well to create your own work of art!
You'll be using Viking 930 sewing machines that were used in the classroom at the AQS Quilt Show. Machines will be available at AQS pricing for this event.
Join National Educator Christine Harlan
to create your Fantasy Garden.
Not exact fabrics or finished design as pictured.EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
– Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding. Sensor Foot Lift
• Presser foot lowers and raises automatically. Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift. The feed teeth automatically lowers for maximum space to slide heavy fabrics and quilts under the foot easily. Sensor Foot Pivot
• The Presser Foot senses the thickness of the fabric when you stop with the needle in the down position. The foot will automatically float above the fabric for instant pivoting, easy applique and quilting. Sensor Foot Pressure
• Continuously senses the fabric thickness and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure. EXCLUSIVE SEWING ADVISOR® FEATURE
– Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR
® feature instantly sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, pressure, and sewing speed for you. The stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type on the screen. AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER
– One touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads and pulls the thread tails to the underside of your fabric.Click for more info on the Sapphire 930
|Skill Level: ||Beginner|
|Skill Details: |
|Materials Included: ||Kit and lunch included|
|Instructor: ||Christine Harlan|
|Instructor Bio: ||Education is a genuine life passion of mine. I have worked in the industry in some capacity for more than 30 years, working for others and my own companies. My professional expertise expands into the many facets of garment construction, fiber arts, mixed media, modern quilting and free motion as an art form. My love for understanding human nature on a personal and professional level; wishing to help individuals as well as companies achieve more, led me to pursue additional certification as a Strategic Interventionist. My work as an international strategist and life coach offers many benefits to my work as an educator, artist and professional in this industry. I have worked with and have educated people of all ages, races, religions and backgrounds. If someone presents me with a desire to learn, change and improve, to create more in their life personally and professionally, I am there to support and guide them, so they may achieve the greatest possible results in the shortest amount of time. Time is too precious to waste. Every minute gives us the opportunity to explore, create, be inspired and inspire others as we share our experiences. As an SVP Elite Educator, I have the wonderful opportunity to fill some of these precious minutes with you, creating the possible.|